Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) Nice RegiondoJochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
Be it tourism destinations or city guides, trampoline parks, museums or
leisure parks: We’re operating in an industry with an enormous market
potential – and lots of adrenalin! With our innovative software solution, we
digitize providers of events and experiences. We enable them to distribute
their offer through their own website as well as external portals such as
Expedia, GetyourGuide, Musement or Viator.
Our goal is extensive growth of our customer base all over Europe. That is
why we’re looking for you, to support our French clients.
What awaits you:
- Competent support of the French market at our headquarters in
- Consulting and coaching of our B2B customers
- Active support of our clients in achieving their strategic goals
- Design and further develop KPI-driven Customer Success
- Responsibility for the high acceptance and optimal use of our
- Collect and analyze customer feedback and develop appropriate
- Close, cross-functional collaboration with the Product, Sales,
Support, Marketing and Development departments
You bring these qualities with you
- A degree in (Business) computer science or IT management.
Alternative: a completed education in computer science or a
comparable technical field.
- Very strong communication skills
- Motivated, solution-oriented, efficient way of working
- Flexibility, resilience, empathy and team spirit
- Excellent knowledge of French
- Basic knowledge of written and spoken English
- Know-how in the Saas area or in the trainer/support area desirable
- An attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance
- A well-structured onboarding plan comprising virtual sessions to meet the international team and on-the-job training
- Access to LinkedIn Learning, an e-learning platform that offers more than 16.000 video training in 7 languages
- A team of very ambitious people who want to revolutionize the leisure Industry and become the number one booking platform in Europe
- Flexible working hours, with the possibility to work from home at your convenience
- We like to celebrate our successes with regular meet-ups and team get-togethers
- An office just a stone's throw from the sea! Nearby there is also the airport, with very convenient access to the highway and public transports
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Regiondo is a dynamic, fast-growing international start up base in Nice. Founded in 2011 our company is an independent subsidiary of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group.
With our innovative software solution, we digitize providers of events and experiences. With our fast-growing SaaS business, Regiondo GmbH, we have made it our goal to achieve extensive growth all over Europe.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.