Data Analyst, Support Operations (m/f/d) - MilanJochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
As Data Analyst, Support Operations you are driving strategy and operational rigor to our SaaS business. You help the COO organization to execute our vision. You are involved in the development of our self-service tools such as our knowledge base, the assessment of our tool landscape, the active participation in cross-departmental projects. With your experience you strive to provide a state-of-the-art support experience for our customers and find opportunities to improve our churn and improve our expansion.
You have a passion for driving key objectives for the business and turning data-driven insights into actions. You like to work in a diversified industry and communicate with colleagues from different departments and external partners. From sales to success, you will have a variety of contact points and will always focus on optimizing internal processes as well as the satisfaction and success of our customers.
In a nutshell:
- Serve as a trusted advisor and partner to our Success and Support teams.
- You manage our internal tools and ensure optimal use of them.
- Synthesize what’s going on in our customer base in regards to their support requirements, with an ability to synthesize data and insights into an overall narrative that identifies key issues and the actions to address those issues.
- Leverage data to surface leading indicators and deep insights that will enable leadership to establish and revise strategies and tactics in a timely manner.
- You provide reports and analyses with relevant metrics for our teams and drive action!
You bring these qualities with you
- You could already prove your talents in support, in the service industry, or a similar position.
- You are experienced with BI tools (e.g. Explore, Tableau) and advanced Excel or Google Sheet functions.
- You are experienced in analyzing CRM data (e.g. Salesforce) and web tracking (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Attention to detail when it comes to requirement gathering and data quality
- Self-driven, or the ability to drive projects on your own
- In your role as Support Operations Manager, you will work closely with other departments (Support, Product, IT, Marketing, Sales, Onboarding). For this you speak English, another European language is a plus.
- In addition to your commitment to providing the best possible support and finding suitable solutions, a quick ability to analyze correlations as well as figures/data/facts are very important.
Do you want to work in a modern, challenging, and innovative environment? Then become a part of our team!
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Hello, we are Regiondo, a dynamic, fast-growing international start up with its head office in Munich. Founded in 2011 our company is an independent subsidiary of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group. With our innovative software solution, we digitize providers of tours, activities and attractions. We enable them to distribute their offer through their own website as well as external portals such as GetyourGuide, Civitatis, Musement or Viator.
Our goal: extensive growth of our customer base all over Europe. That is why we’re looking for you!
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.