DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)Jochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- Improving, optimizing and operating our cloud platform
- Providing and improving a container platform
- Building monitoring and alerting solutions
- Enable teams with operational excellence and tooling
- Increase the robustness, observability, and resilience of our applications
- Working with bleeding- edge technologies and concepts such as containerized applications, container orchestration using Kubernetes, service meshes using Istio, among many others
You bring these qualities with you
- Deep knowledge of Kubernetes and cloud native concepts
- Deep knowledge of Unix environments and at least two scripting languages (Shell, Python…)
- Deep understanding of cloud and container networking
- Experience in AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience in building, operating and troubleshooting CI and CD pipelines
- Experience in operating highly distributed applications (Microservices, SOA, self-contained-systems)
- Agile mindset and solution driven way of thinking
- Experience in event driven architectures, messaging patterns and Apache Kafka is a plus
- Passion for knowledge sharing and willingness to mentor other team members in best practices, code quality and tech frameworks
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC)
OUR TECH STACK
Kubernetes - Docker - Terraform - Helm - FluxCD - AWS - Azure AD - Oathkeeper - AWS Cognito – AWS EKS - Istio - Golang - Prometheus - Grafana - PagerDuty - Uptrends - Fluentd - CloudWatch - Apache Kafka (AWS MSK) - PostgreSQL/MariaDB (AWS RDS) - Jaeger distributed tracing - Elastic Search - NodeJS/NestJS - ReactJS - PHP7/Symfony4 - Jenkins - and many more...
Agile mindset, DevOps – You build it, you run it. – Infrastructure as Code – Continuous Deployment – 12-Factor App – Self-contained Systems – Domain-Driven Design (DDD) – Behavior Driven Development (BDD) – Test-Driven Development (TDD) – Event-driven Architecture – Self-contained Systems – Hexagonal Architecture – Micro Frontends – CI / CD – Contract First – GitOps - federated Single-Sign-On
What we can offer you
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. As Jochen Schweizer mydays Group, we can enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined competence and strength: we show you the smoothest path to a tangible, unforgettable experience at over 20,000 locations. We work with more than 400 colleagues every day and we are steadily growing.
Our group also includes the tour operator Hip Trips GmbH, the leisure community Spontacts GmbH, the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH and JS NOW!
We are several truly cross-functional teams, each covering frontend, backend, infrastructure and UI/UX concerns. We promote a strong DevOps mindset – quality first. Technology-, architecture- and methodology-related knowledge sharing is streamlined through several communities of practice which are organized across teams.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.