Digital Marketing Manager France & Belgium (m/f/d)Jochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
Hands on tasks
- Generating new business leads and continuous results analysis
- Market budget management & marketing channels communication plan
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Content creation: Pages, Blogs, Emails, Lead magnets, social & Advertisement
- Events & online seminars plan & moderation
Review results & drive team tasks
- Review & discuss best converting channels for yourmarket
- PR outsourcing management & strategy
- Overseeing social media communication & ads
You bring these qualities with you
- Proficiency in copywriting & content creation
- Extensive knowledge of marketing channels, and lead generation
- Results driven
- Strong organizational skills
- Native French language & business English spoken & written
Nice to have
- PPC & SEO
- Marketing Automation
- Event management
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
At Regiondo, our goal is to be the most loved & adopted European booking solutions. Helping transform operators in the experience industry go digital is what makes us thrive! One key market for us is France & Belgium. Our goal is to grow in the French market, connect their needs with the benefits we can offer & make French experiences bookable online.
Our ideal candidate has experience managing multiple channels & driving revenue & results with continuous optimization & creative campaigns.
To ensure success, you will need copywriting skills, knowledge of marketing tactics & best practices for different channels in order to ramp up new business leads for the French & Belgium markets. An outstanding marketing manager will have proven expertise in increased brand awareness and profitability. If you are a self-driven marketer, who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand in a market and not afraid to get a little technical, we want to hear from you!
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.