Events Marketing Manager (m/f/d) - B2B, SaaS, TechJochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- Strategy & planning for online and offline events for each year for our core markets
- Alignment & coordination with different departments internally and externally to ensure goals are being met for each event, budgets in line, hosts and moderators are booked & learnings from past event are taken into consideration.
- Management of event timelines to ensure on-time preparation and delivery of all aspects of the event for both the physical and virtual aspects
- Driving an integrated communications plan around the event (pre-, during, post-event) in co-operation with the relevant marketing and communications channel management teams
- Ensuring contact capture at relevant events
- Contribution to events related tools, processes & working methodology improvements
- Meet Events revenue goals for 2021 and Scale up events for our organization
You bring these qualities with you
- Attention to detail, and good problem solving skills
- Proven event management skills for both offline & digital events experience
- Strong project management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good command of English & German
- Experienced Digital marketing competencies
- Highly driven, passionate and can work autonomously and with the team
- Must be willing to travel and to occasionally work during week-ends or long hours when needed
We are looking for an ambitious Events Marketing Manager (m/f/d) who loves a challenge and is driven to scale up our events as a converting high revenue channel.
This will be a fast-paced position and will suit someone who can manage multiple campaigns, from virtual events and conferences through to email marketing and event content strategy.
Ideally you will have come from a events & marketing environment and will be comfortable in communicating the right benefits to the relevant audience. You will also be able to track and manage the performance of various campaigns, giving a clear ROI on all events.
There is a large technical aspect to the role, as our candidate will be using our marketing automation tool to distribute the event communication across channels.
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. Our group also includes the tour operator Hip Trips GmbH, the leisure community Spontacts GmbH, the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH and JS NOW! App.
As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts we can enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined competence and strength: We know what sparks squeaks, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: inspire in a warm way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time at any place! We give our best every day with over 500 colleagues.
Regiondo is a dynamic, fast-growing international start up with its head office in Munich. Founded in 2011 our company is an independent subsidiary of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group. With our innovative software solution, we digitize providers of events and experiences. With our fast-growing SaaS business, Regiondo GmbH, we have made it our goal to achieve extensive growth all over Europe.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.