Head of Sales (m/w/d) SaaS - DACHJochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- Being responsible for the operational management of the German-speaking team with its 20+ employees
- Being responsible for the complete sales funnel and sales teams with the clear target to expand our leading position in the German-speaking market
- Having the ownership of the P&L management including controlling and reporting of forecasts and budgets
- Ensuring together with your team leads that the team applies and shares best practices throughout the sales cycle and that the best sales strategies are always applied
- Becoming a well-recognized and reliable expert and building a comprehensive network in the relevant German-speaking market and its key participants
- Defining and implementing Regiondo's commercial strategy including the liaison of relevant partnerships to further accelerate business results in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
You bring these qualities with you
- You are a born motivator and have proven experience in leading a SaaS sales team with your positive attitude
- You have a proven record of scaling revenues and increasing clients using a consultative sales approach in a SaaS environment
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset showing a results orientation with a strong bias for action, even in ambiguous situations
- You show strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
- You have proven very strong sales skills to both SMBs and key accounts or market-influencing partners
- You are business fluent in written and spoken German and English
- An existing network in the Tourism Industry including Destination Management Organizations would be considered a plus
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Hello, we are Regiondo, a dynamic, fast-growing international start up with its head office in Munich. Founded in 2011 our company is an independent subsidiary of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group. With our innovative software solution, we digitize providers of tours, activities and attractions. We enable them to distribute their offer through their own website as well as external portals such as GetyourGuide, Civitatis, Musement or Viator.
Our goal: extensive growth of our customer base all over Europe. That is why we’re looking for you!
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.