(Junior) Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) MilanJochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- With your friendly appearance and your pronounced negotiating skills, you will easily succeed in winning new customers and key accounts from the leisure market in Milan for us
- You contact your potential customers by phone, e-mail or in online consulting appointments and webinars and inspire them with powerful arguments about our offer
- Occasionally you will also use your talent for persuasion at customer meetings on site
- As a competent contact person, you will naturally accompany your customers from the initial contact to the final conclusion of the contract
You bring these qualities with you
- You have already proven your sales talent, e.g. through internships in sales, distribution or service sector
- You have already gained experience with CRM (e.g. with Salesforce)? That would be ideal
- But more important to us is that you have the desire to present customers with a product with real added value and to convince them completely
- You impress with your determined nature and your great commitment
- You have excellent language skills: Italian on a native level and English on a professional level required
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Hello, we are Regiondo, a dynamic, fast-growing international start up with its head office in Munich. Founded in 2011 our company is an independent subsidiary of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group. With our innovative software solution, we digitize providers of events and experiences. We enable them to distribute their offer through their own website as well as external portals such as Expedia, GetyourGuide, Musement or Viator.
Our goal: extensive growth of our customer base all over Europe. That is why we’re looking for you!
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.