Onboarding Manager SaaS tours & activities (m/f/d) Nice - RegiondoJochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- You are the first point of contact for our new customers to analyze and understand their needs.
- You accompany our new customers during the setup of the Regiondo software and the successful implementation of their own online ticket shop.
- You continuously optimize process flows and thus the customer experience, ensuring that the onboarding process is an enriching experience for our customers.
- You schedule and perform live software presentations and coaching sessions online.
- You work with the customer to develop individual solutions that deviate from the standard.
- You are responsible for the operational coordination, customer data preparation and quality assurance of the online trainings.
- You create and update training materials, tutorials, and documentation (knowledge base, help center, explanatory videos)
You bring these qualities with you
- You have at least 2 years of experience in technical customer support, account management or project management. Past experiences in SaaS companies would be considered as a plus.
- You have a charismatic nature and are a strong communicator, using a great deal of empathy to introduce our customers to a complex software product.
- You work in a structured and independent way and take responsibility to make customers happy.
- You have a high level of technical understanding and an interest in future-oriented technologies.
- You have excellent language skills: French on a native level and English on a professional level required. Any other language would be considered as a plus.
- You are located nearby Nice or willing to work remote from France
- An attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance
- A well-structured onboarding plan comprising virtual sessions to meet the international team and on-the-job training
- Access to linkedIn Learning, an e-learning platform that offers more than 16.000 video training in 7 languages
- A team of very ambitious people who want to revolutionize the leisure Industry and become the number one booking platform in Europe
- Flexible working hours, with the possibility to work from home at your convenience
Although we look at your grades and certificates with interest, they are not our priority. At Regiondo we value you as a person and your motivation. So if you're a career changer, highly motivated, we look forward to meeting you!
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Hello, we are Regiondo, a dynamic, fast-growing international start up with its head office in Munich. Founded in 2011 our company is an independent subsidiary of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group. With our innovative software solution, we digitize providers of tours, activities and attractions. We enable them to distribute their offer through their own website as well as external portals such as GetyourGuide, Google Reserve, Musement or Viator.
Our goal: extensive growth of our customer base all over Europe. That is why we’re looking for you!
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.