Sales Manager (m/f/d) NiceJochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- You’ll use your friendly attitude and impressive negotiation skills to effortlessly attract new customers and key accounts in the French leisure market
- You’ll make contact with potential customers by telephone, email and during online consultation appointments and webinars, and inspire them with the strong arguments for our services
- Occasionally, you’ll use your talents of persuasion during meetings at our customers’ offices
- You’ll be a capable point of contact for your customers, guiding them from the first call through to signing a contract with us
You bring these qualities with you
- You’ll have at least two years of proven experience in sales or the service sector that demonstrate your skills.
- If you already have experience with CRM software (such as Salesforce) as a result, that’s great!
- Strong closing skills when it comes to sales
- Preferably with experience in SaaS companies, tourism or the following companies: Doctolib, Groupon, Bookingkit, Booking.com, OTAs: Musement, Expedia, TripAdvisor Experience (Viator), GetYourGuide,The Fork
- But what’s more important to us is that you’re keen to present customers with a product that has real added value – and to completely convince them of its benefits.
- To do this, you’ll need an impressively purposeful manner and great commitment.
- You have excellent language skills: French on a native level and English on a professional level required
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Hello, we are Regiondo, a dynamic, fast-growing international start up with its head office in Munich. Founded in 2011 our company is an independent subsidiary of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group. With our innovative software solution, we digitize providers of events and experiences. We enable them to distribute their offer through their own website as well as external portals such as Expedia, GetyourGuide, Musement or Viator.
Our goal: extensive growth of our customer base all over Europe. That is why we’re looking for you!
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.