Salesforce Administrator (m/w/d)Jochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- Support all day-to-day application needs of the sales and Support teams on Salesforce
- Hands-on configuration of Salesforce including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, and workflows
- Work cross-functionally to build out enhancements and integrations at scale
- Own the data quality, migration, and maintenance in Salesforce (Manage duplicate records and improve our data quality)
- Subject matter expert on CRM and industry best practices on how to structure our Salesforce
- Partner with different business partners to identify and define business requirements
- Communicate and train Sales Rep on all process changes within SFDC
You bring these qualities with you
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years or more experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those with APEX
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard Salesforce reporting functionality (Reports & Dashboards)
- Experience using Salesforce Lightning
- you speak fluent English and ideally also German, Italian or French
What we can offer you
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. As Jochen Schweizer mydays Group, we can enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined competence and strength: we show you the smoothest path to a tangible, unforgettable experience at over 20,000 locations. We work with more than 500 colleagues every day and we are steadily growing.
Our group also includes the tour operator Hip Trips GmbH, the leisure community Spontacts GmbH, the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH and Jochen Schweizer NOW!.
We are several truly cross-functional teams, each covering frontend, backend, infrastructure and UI/UX concerns. We promote a strong DevOps mindset – quality first. Technology-, architecture- and methodology-related knowledge sharing is streamlined through several communities of practice which are organized across teams.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.