Senior Product Owner (SaaS) (m/w/d)Jochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- Conceptualize the future of booking tours and activities, make it work for operators and solve their real problems.
- Ideate with your peers. Being supportive of their work and providing constructive feedback on their solutions.
- Work closely with our design team on the functionality and UI of new features, and with our developers and quality assurance engineers as they are implemented.
- Listen to a lot of input from our customers, leadership, and the rest of the Product team and synthesize it into simple and intuitive solutions to complex business problems
You bring these qualities with you
- 3+ years experience working as product Manager within SaaS, eCommerce or Travel
- strong skills in interface and information design
- good communication skills (English is necessary, fluency in other European languages much appreciated) are a must
- bonus points if you’ve worked on SaaS software before
Solve the right problems to create a product that tour and activity operators love. We build open and flexible tools so that tour and activity operators of all sizes can rely on us to run their businesses.
Take the role of Product Owner within the booking solutions team:
- Empathize with customers (tour and activity providers) and provide great technical support
- Interact with customers, trying to get to the heart of what's working and what's not
- Observe market changes (industry, competition, technology)
What we can offer you
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. As Jochen Schweizer mydays Group, we can enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined competence and strength: we show you the smoothest path to a tangible, unforgettable experience at over 20,000 locations. We work with more than 500 colleagues every day and we are steadily growing.
Our group also includes the tour operator Hip Trips GmbH, the leisure community Spontacts GmbH, the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH and JS NOW! App.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.