Software Engineer / devOps (m/f/d)Jochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- Design and develop software that improves the availability, scalability and stability of our cloud platform
- Build robust microservices that integrate into our existing cloud landscape
- Build monitoring and alerting solutions to catch problems early and prevent them from happening again
- Increase the robustness, observability, and resilience of our applications and enable teams with operational excellence and custom tooling
- Work with bleeding-edge technologies and concepts such as containerized applications, container orchestration using Kubernetes, service meshes using Istio, among many others
You bring these qualities with you
What you bring to the table
- Agile mindset and solution driven way of thinking
- Self-organized working and learning
- Passion for knowledge sharing with other team members regarding good practices, code quality and tech frameworks
- Background in software engineering for web with a focus on API-based development (REST, gRPC)
- Knowledge of preferably Golang or comparable programming languages (C++, Java)
One or multiple of these skills
- Experience in AWS or other cloud providers
- Experiences with Kubernetes and cloud native concepts
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Understanding of container virtualization
- Experience in event driven architectures, messaging patterns and Apache Kafka
OUR TEAM VISION
We enable developers to grow business by creating innovative products while having fun and being a role model for authenticity and team spirit.
OUR TECH STACK
Kubernetes (AWS EKS) - Docker - Golang - Terraform - Helm - FluxCD - Azure AD - Oathkeeper - AWS Cognito - Istio - Prometheus - Grafana - PagerDuty - Fluentd - CloudWatch - Apache Kafka (AWS MSK) - PostgreSQL/MariaDB (AWS RDS) - Jaeger distributed tracing - Elastic Search (AWS OpenSearch) - Jenkins - and many more...
Agile mindset, DevOps – You build it, you run it. – Infrastructure as Code – Continuous Deployment – 12-Factor App – Self-contained Systems – Domain-Driven Design (DDD) – Behavior Driven Development (BDD) – Test-Driven Development (TDD) – Event-driven Architecture – Self-contained Systems – Hexagonal Architecture – Micro Frontends – CI / CD – Contract First – GitOps - federated Single-Sign-On
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. Our group also includes the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH and JS NOW! App.
As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts we can enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined competence and strength: We know what sparks squeaks, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: inspire in a warm way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time at any place! We give our best every day with over 500 colleagues.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.