Software Engineer Frontend (m/f/d) - Shopping ExperienceJochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- Designing, implementing and operating customer-facing products to increase the entire shopping experience
- Building mobile first, customer facing frontend applications with focus on search engine ranking and performance
- Improving custom tooling and libraries, used across multiple teams
- Partner with our software engineers, product owners and UI/UX designers in creating and continuously improving end-to-end solutions
You bring these qualities with you
- Experience in building robust and maintainable frontend applications and REST interfaces
- Excellent software engineering skills and solution driven way of thinking
- Experience with React or other declarative UI frameworks is a plus
- Experience in AWS or other cloud environments is a plus
- Excitement about creating end-to-end solutions for our customers
- Passion for knowledge sharing and willingness to mentor other team members in best practices, code quality and tech frameworks
- Agile mindset and full-stack thinking
OUR TECH STACK
React based micro frontends - server-side rendering - self-contained-systems - a fully event driven architecture based on Apache Kafka - containerized applications
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. As Jochen Schweizer mydays Group, we can enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined competence and strength: we show you the smoothest path to a tangible, unforgettable experience at over 20,000 locations. We work with more than 500 colleagues every day and we are steadily growing.
Our group also includes the tour operator Hip Trips GmbH, the leisure community Spontacts GmbH, the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH and JS NOW!.
We are several truly cross-functional teams, each covering frontend, backend, infrastructure and UI/UX concerns. We promote a strong DevOps mindset – quality first. Technology-, architecture- and methodology-related knowledge sharing is streamlined through several communities of practice which are organized across teams.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.