Software Engineer Mobile Applications (Android) (m/f/d)Jochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- Implement new customer-facing features for our mobile applications on Android
- Ensure a high-quality experience for our customers by following best practices for the platform and ensuring automated QA
- Partner with the product owner, UX designer as well as the business team and the ios developers
- Shape the future direction of the app(s) by working on technical design, architecture and usability (depending on experience and skill level)
You bring these qualities with you
- Experience in developing mobile applications for Android using Kotlin
- Following best practices for Android development like dependency injection, gradle builds and mvvm architecture
- Familiarity with established software engineering practices like continuous integration, unit testing and Scrum
- Passion for knowledge sharing and willingness to mentor, and learn from, other team members in best practices, code quality and tech frameworks
OUR TECH STACK:
Kotlin - gradle - Dagger Hilt - AndroidX - Firebase - Bitrise - Payment SDKs - Jetpack Compose
REST - Material Design - Material Components - A/B tests - remote config - Coroutines/Flow
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. Our group also includes the tour operator Hip Trips GmbH, the leisure community Spontacts GmbH, the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH and JS NOW! App.
As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts we can enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined competence and strength: We know what sparks squeaks, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: inspire in a warm way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time at any place! We give our best every day with over 500 colleagues.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.