Team Lead Account Executive (m/f/d) France & Belgium - SaaSJochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
As Team Lead Account Executive, you are responsible for the leadership and development of a sales team consisting of eight to nine employees.
- You are an excellent motivator and with the help of your sales coaching you will achieve extraordinary closing rates together.
- You will use our CRM system Salesforce to maximize the success of your team and create the right reports to effectively manage the sales team
- Independent acquisition of key accounts is fun for you and motivates you additionally
You bring these qualities with you
- You are a real sales professional and have at least 2-3 years of experience in SaaS sales
- You have already gained some management experience in the field of outbound sales
- Experience in the optimization of sales processes
- Confident handling of Salesforce as a CRM
- You impress employees as well as potential customers with your determined nature and your great commitment.
You are native French and have a proficiency level in English.
- An attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance
- A well-structured onboarding plan comprising virtual sessions to meet the international team and on-the-job training
- Access to LinkedIn Learning, an e-learning platform that offers more than 16.000 video training in 7 languages
- A team of very ambitious people who want to revolutionize the leisure Industry and become the number one booking platform in Europe
- Flexible working hours, with the possibility to work from home at your convenience
- We like to celebrate our successes with regular meet-ups and team get-togethers
- An office just a stone's throw from the sea! Nearby there is also the airport, with very convenient access to the highway and public transports
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Hello, we are Regiondo, a dynamic, fast-growing international start up with its head office in Munich. Founded in 2011 our company is an independent subsidiary of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group. With our innovative software solution, we digitize providers of tours, activities and attractions. We enable them to distribute their offer through their own website as well as external portals such as GetyourGuide, Musement or Viator.
Our goal: extensive growth of our customer base all over Europe. That is why we’re looking for you!
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.