Technical Product Owner (m/f/d) - DevOpsJochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- shaping and maintaining the technical vision and road map of our infrastructure topics
- prioritizing tasks in sync with the technical and business Product Owners of our e-commerce platform
- understanding scope and priority of technical tasks in accordance with your team
- working in a highly agile setup with several talented Platform Engineers, currently operating in Kanban
- acting as a connection between your team and the other developer teams
- syncing with the other product owners from both business and technical side
You bring these qualities with you
- strong communication and planning skills
- good knowledge and proven experience in cloud native technology like AWS and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge about cloud engineering concepts such as infrastructure as code or container orchestration
- experience with Terraform, Jenkins, Istio, Grafana, Prometheus, SonarQube preferred
- comfortable with working and proven experience in agile frameworks like SCRUM and Kanban
- knowledge about event-driven architecture, preferably using Kafka
- passion to connect people and drive a DevOps mindset within the organization (“You build it, you run it.”)
- good knowledge about IAM and auth-flows (SSO, OIDC, OAuth, Azure AD, AWS Cognito, Oathkeeper..) is a plus
OUR TECH STACK
AWS - Kubernetes - Docker - Terraform - Helm - FluxCD - Jenkins - Azure AD – Ory Oathkeeper - AWS Cognito – AWS EKS - Istio - Envoy Proxy - Golang - Prometheus - Grafana - PagerDuty - Uptrends - Fluentd - AWS CloudWatch - Apache Kafka (AWS MSK) - PostgreSQL/MariaDB (AWS RDS) - Jaeger - ElasticSearch - NodeJS/NestJS - React - PHP 7/Symfony 4
Agile mindset, DevOps – You build it, you run it. – Infrastructure as Code – Continuous Deployment – 12-Factor App – Self-contained Systems – Domain-Driven Design (DDD) – Behavior Driven Development (BDD) – Test-Driven Development (TDD) – Event-driven Architecture – Self-contained Systems – Hexagonal Architecture – Micro Frontends – CI / CD – Contract First
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. As Jochen Schweizer mydays Group, we can enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined competence and strength: we show you the smoothest path to a tangible, unforgettable experience at over 20,000 locations. We work with more than 500 colleagues every day and we are steadily growing.
Our group also includes the tour operator Hip Trips GmbH, the leisure community Spontacts GmbH, the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH and JS NOW!.
We are several truly cross-functional teams, each covering frontend, backend, infrastructure and UI/UX concerns. We promote a strong DevOps mindset – quality first. Technology-, architecture- and methodology-related knowledge sharing is streamlined through several communities of practice which are organized across teams.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.