WordPress Web developer (m/f/d) Italy, France or GermanyJochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
Build for the future
- Building landing pages that are responsive, accessible and perform well on all devices using modern languages and frameworks.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- WordPress expert as well as commonly used CMS systems
- Work with marketing team to ideate software solutions
- Write effective APIs
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Optimise for scalability
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborating with the designers and market managers to ensure the best possible user experience.
- Collaborating with our SEO specialists to ensure that best practices are applied across different pages to maximise our search engine visibility.
- Supporting the implementation of our growth experiments, including A/B Testing.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data performance and market managers to improve the stack
You bring these qualities with you
- Advanced knowledge of modern HTML, XML, jQuery, CSS and relational databases
- Knowledge of WordPress and comfortable using PHP as back-end main language
- Extensive experience building websites and landing pages that work elegantly across commonly used browsers
- Understanding SAAS tools for marketing e.g. Hubspot
- Deep understanding of Git (or similar version control) and code review processes.
- Curiosity and passion for constantly learning the latest front-end technologies and standards to ensure we always use the best tools and techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Excellent English communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- You are located in Italy, Germany or France (where our main offices are)
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup environment
- Affinity for marketing and growth
- Experience with Google’s Marketing Platforms: GA, Tag Manager etc.…
- Experience with A/B Testing and conversion rate optimization
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Hello, we are Regiondo, a dynamic, fast-growing international start up with its head office in Munich. Founded in 2011 our company is an independent subsidiary of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group. With our innovative software solution, we digitize providers of events and experiences. We enable them to distribute their offer through their own website as well as external portals such as Expedia, GetyourGuide, Musement or Viator.
Our goal: extensive growth of our customer base all over Europe. That is why we’re looking for you!
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.