Working Student I International Sales Development (m/f/d)Jochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- You proactively identify and qualify potential new B2B customers in the tours and activities market in selected European countries
- You develop new sales campaigns in our CRM system Salesforce to successfully approach European markets and their customers
- You generate interest and schedule online product demonstrations for our sales team through outbound calling
- You will work closely with our product management department by providing feedback from our customers directly to improve our software
- You will work in a startup culture with ambitious and international teams
You bring these qualities with you
- You are an enrolled student (m/f/d) in the field of business administration, event management, tourism or a comparable field of study
- You have the personal ambition to develop yourself into a sales expert in the SaaS market
- Your hands-on mentality and your communication skills speak for you
- You have a positive spirit to really excite potential business partners
- You have excellent language skills: Italian required, English required
- You are based in Milano, Italy
Please note: Even though we like to look at your grades and certificates they are not our priority. At Regiondo we put an emphasis on you as a person as well as your motivation and attitude. So, if you’re a highly motivated lateral entrant or career changer, we’re looking forward to getting to know you!
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. Our group also includes the tour operator HipTrips GmbH, the leisure community Spontacts GmbH, the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH and the mobile app JS NOW!. As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts, we can enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined competence and strength: We know what sparks squeaks, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm.
Our mission: inspire in a warm way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time at any place! We give our best every day with over 500 colleagues.
For the international roll-out of our SaaS business, Regiondo GmbH, we are looking for active support with immediate effect!
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.