Working Student International Sales Development (m/f/d) Italian marketJochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- You proactively identify and qualify potential new B2B customers in the tours and activities providers on the Italian market
- You develop new sales campaigns in our CRM system Salesforce to successfully approach European markets and their customers
- You will work in a startup culture with ambitious and international teams
You bring these qualities with you
- You are an enrolled student (m/f/d) in the field of business administration, event management, tourism or a comparable field of study at a German University
- You have the personal ambition to develop yourself into a sales expert in the SaaS market
- Your hands-on mentality and your communication skills speak for you
- You have a positive spirit to really excite potential business partners
- You have excellent language skills: Italian mother tongue level, English required
- you are willing to work remotely from Germany or come to our offices in Munich
Please note: Even though we like to look at your grades and certificates they are not our priority. At Regiondo we put an emphasis on you as a person as well as your motivation and attitude. So, if you’re a highly motivated lateral entrant or career changer, we’re looking forward to getting to know you!
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Regiondo is a dynamic, fast-growing international start-up based in Munich. Founded in 2011 our company is an independent subsidiary of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group.
With our innovative software solution, we digitize providers of events and experiences. With our fast-growing SaaS business, Regiondo GmbH, we have made it our goal to achieve extensive growth all over Europe.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.