WORKING STUDENT UI DESIGN (M/F/D)Jochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- Visual design and prototyping – You create visuals, rapid prototypes and pixel-perfect UI designs for new features and improvements
- Collaboration – Pair and collaborate with our UX department, product owners and in multidisciplinary product teams on technical implementation
- Low effort, high impact – You innovate and iterate based on lean and agile principles and work closely with the software development team
- Design Police – Establish and maintain a component design library, best practices and processes to ensure design consistency and scalability across multiple platforms and products
- Openminded – You are curious, eager to learn and want to work in a great environment with like-minded people
- Marketing knowledge – You will support our B2B Marketing Team with great visuals and your profound CSS, HTML & WordPress knowledge
You bring these qualities with you
- Ideally 1-3 years of practical experience in graphic / UI design
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Based in Munich
- Receive and give feedback to continuously improve yourself
- Knowledge in the B2B target would be highly appreciated
- Knowledge in visual design and proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Figma, Marvelapp, Sketch, Adobe XD …)
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS and WordPress is very important
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and can represent product design skills but share the balance between project affinity, software as a service and the leisure industry
- Designing simple and elegant flows and pixel-perfect designs in an iterative software development environment
- A degree in Design or a related field or equivalent practical experience
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. Our group also includes the tour operator Hip Trips GmbH, the leisure community Spontacts GmbH, the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH and JS NOW! App.
As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts we can enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined competence and strength: We know what sparks squeaks, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: inspire in a warm way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time at any place! We give our best every day with over 500 colleagues.
The Partner Division of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group is looking for a passionate Working Student Graphic & UI Designer (f/m/d) to lead our design-related efforts, iterating on appealing and consistent visuals and intuitive experiences for the users.
As a part of the core team, you will help our teams set and achieve their strategic goals. Your main focus will be on the company’s flagship product, Regiondo. It is a booking software for tour and activity providers from 42 countries. You should help us to become the most loved booking solution in the leisure market.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.