Account Manager (m/f/d)Jochen Schweizer mydays Group
of employment Full-time
These experiences come to you
- Independent acceptance, recording and allocation of all inbound calls in the corporate customer sector
- Advising customers on the product and service portfolio as well as cross- & up-selling
- Customer support from the enquiry to invoicing
- Creation and editing of customised, printable graphics
- Operational support as well as interface for cooperations in the corporate client area
- Independent preparation of calculations, offers and concepts, as well as conducting negotiations with the customer
- Actively approaching new and existing customers to generate new leads, as well as documenting and maintaining sales activities in Salesforce
- Preparation of reports and evaluations to document sales successes
These are the qualities you bring
- You have a strong customer and service orientation, work independently and have good communication and teamwork skills.
- You have the ability to inspire and deal with rejection
- You have strong negotiating and assertiveness skills
- You have a high level of communication and presentation skills
- Your profile is rounded off by very good MS Office and German skills, both written and spoken; English skills are an advantage.
What we offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with the bAV
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, really good coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
Approx. 500 € experience credit per year and regular "experience checks
Among other things, joint training sessions and - optionally - a Body & Soul membership
MVV Job Ticket
Publicly to the workplace - with the discounted annual ticket
MyShares share program
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coachings, seminars and trainings at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Flexible working hours
Generous mobile work and working time arrangements for our employees
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands in the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group in October 2017. In addition, our group includes the ticketing software provider Regiondo and the JS NOW! app.
As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts, we can now, with bundled competence and strength, enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively: We know what sparks squeaky fits, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: to inspire in a heartfelt way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time and any place! We give our best every day with over 500 colleagues.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application documents including your salary requirements and your current notice period.