Accountant (m/f/d)Jochen Schweizer mydays Group
of employment Full-time
These experiences come to you
- You are involved in the day-to-day business: processing current business transactions in accounting
- You take responsibility: Independent preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to HGB and IFRS, as well as ensuring the correct mapping of business transactions.
- You scrutinise: carrying out analyses, evaluations and account reconciliations
- You advise: Processing accounting and tax law enquiries and contact person for auditors and tax advisors
- You help to shape: Effective solution development in collaboration with your colleagues on complex issues
- You are proactive: optimisation and standardisation of an efficient accounting process
These are the qualities you bring
- You have successfully completed a relevant degree or commercial training. Further training as an accountant (m/f/d) is a big plus.
- You have several years of professional experience in balance sheet accounting
- You have comprehensive accounting knowledge according to the German Commercial Code (HGB) and you also feel comfortable with tax, commercial and company law as well as national and international turnover tax law.
- You are proficient and confident in working with SAP FI
- Your independent, structured and systematic way of working is one of your strengths
- You can adapt to changing situations and prove your hands-on mentality in the process
- You have very good MS Office skills
- English is no problem for you
We are more than accountants. We are number crunchers, financial experts, shapers of the future, sleeve-rollers and high performers. We determine important key figures from the balance sheets, create analyses and evaluations and thus pave the way for elementary business management decisions. We ensure the rapid growth of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group.
We would like to strengthen our team with a thoroughbred accountant who can face the exciting day-to-day accounting work together with us. We are looking forward to meeting you!
What we offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with the bAV
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, really good coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
Approx. 500 € experience credit per year and regular "experience checks
Among other things, joint training sessions and - optionally - a Body & Soul membership
MVV Job Ticket
Publicly to the workplace - with the discounted annual ticket
MyShares share program
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coachings, seminars and trainings at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Flexible working hours
Generous mobile work and working time arrangements for our employees
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands in the experience market, were united under the umbrella of JSMD Holding GmbH in October 2017. As Jochen Schweizer mydays Holding GmbH we can now, with bundled competence and strength, enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively: We show the most comfortable way to a noticeable, unforgettable experience - for everyone at any time and any place. To this end, we work with over 500 colleagues every day and look forward to being able to count on your active support in the near future.
In addition, our group includes: the tour operator Hip Trips GmbH, the leisure community Spontacts GmbH, the ticketing software provider Regiondo GmbH and JS NOW! App.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application documents including your salary requirements and your current notice period.