Data Engineer / Data Architect (m/f/d)Jochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- Design and extend existing data models in an agile environment, create and optimize datamarts based on agreed requirements with the product owner.
- Actively support the design and extension of the DWH.
- Communicate with the Data Analysts creating dashboards in order to understand the business requirements and help the PO break down those requirements into actionable items.
You bring these qualities with you
- University degree in computer science, economics with a technical focus or similar 3 years of working experience in the data and business intelligence field
- Very good SQL knowledge and analytical skills Solid experience with python, especially pyspark Experience in agile Software-Development (Git, Jira, Jenkins CI)
- Know-how of the latest toolsets on Data integration, storage and modelling in the context of Data Warehouse and Data Lake (preferably Databricks, Kafka Streaming, Airflow)
- Sound understanding of Dashboard solutions (preferably PowerBI)
We are looking for a Technical Data Architect who will break down business requirements, create data marts and support the data engineers in implementing a robust data pipeline for the entire company. You will work within our Business Intelligence team, which consists of Data Engineers, Data Scientist and Data Analysts. Furthermore, you will work closely with other IT departments to ensure the operation of our data warehouse. Our Data Engineers work with the latest technologies to build our Data Warehouse as the single point of truth for the company.
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. Our group also includes the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH.
As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts we can enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined competence and strength: We know what sparks squeaks, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: inspire in a warm way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time at any place! We give our best every day with over 600 colleagues.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.