Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d) - UK marketJochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- You are a SEA expert and responsible for the strategic planning, operational implementation, and analysis of performance marketing campaigns (especially on, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc).
- You create performance reports based on relevant KPIs, give data-based recommendations for action to increase performance, and consistently adapt the strategy.
- You conduct regular A/B tests on different platforms to optimally address different target groups.
- You evaluate the performance of the display and retargeting campaigns and derive optimization measures.
- You identify and implement trends in paid social marketing in existing or newly developed campaigns.
- You cooperate closely with internal teams, such as our brand and content team, as well as external partners.
You bring these qualities with you
- You have at least 3 years of practical work experience in online marketing with a focus on B2B lead generation, Inbound Marketing, and, ideally a focus on display/retargeting.
- You always have an eye on the latest trends and developments in performance marketing, channels, and tools.
- You are familiar with relevant KPIs, and analysis tools (Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics)
- You are mother-tongue English
Pls. Send us 2-3 examples of paid lead generation campaigns (screenshots, landing pages ...) you successfully implemented!
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Hello, we are Regiondo, a dynamic, fast-growing international start up with its head office in Munich. Founded in 2011 our company is an independent subsidiary of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group. With our innovative software solution, we digitize providers of tours, activities and attractions. We enable them to distribute their offer through their own website as well as external portals such as GetyourGuide, Musement or Viator.
Our goal: extensive growth of our customer base all over Europe. That is why we’re looking for you!
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.