Director Product Jochen Schweizer and mydays (m/f/d)Jochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- Fully accountable of driving trading online by owning the relevant e-commerce targets
- Manage the product lifecycle from cradle to grave, including positioning, features, roadmap, implementation planning, and releases. (Product Discovery & Delivery)
- Support the governance process for development approval of new products, roadmaps, and feature sets.
- Build unique value propositions. Prioritize related technology and feature development based on anticipated industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Support internal and external marketing initiatives, including the creation of related assets
- Build a sound understanding of driving customer engagement through improved UX and delivering a seamless content and listing strategy across both website and app.
- Lead the understanding of customer behavior online and associated web analytics requirements to drive engagement and conversion across the site.
- Increase customer satisfaction of the service by identifying customer issues and creating digital solutions to make a viral experience.
- Develop an agile team mentally of try, fail fast, learn and get it right to create market leading solutions with a high speed to market.
- Create an understanding of the right internal and external tool set and software requirements to manage a market leading ecommerce business.
- Identify new growth opportunities that exploit and leverage the efficiencies of the channel and proposition, creating robust business cases and securing investment for CAPEX initiatives.
- Stakeholder management with other commercial teams: Marketing, B2B, Supply Chain, Customer service and Experience sourcing.
You bring these qualities with you
- 10+ years of experience working in B2C or D2C e-commerce
- 5+ years Experience in leading and managing an international team of e-commerce professionals, ideally on a director level for Commerce/Online or marketplace experience in FMCG goods, experience, or travel markets
- Experience working with software development teams in a role like Product Owner, Product Manager, Technical Program Manager or Business Analyst
- Solid understanding of common e-commerce tools (e.g. PIM, DAM CMS) and modern architectures and integration technologies
- Track record of growing e-commerce businesses, ideally incl. P&L responsibility
- strong experience with a retail or e-commerce business where you have key accountability of the customer experience online.
- An industry leader with a passion and track record of driving both customer engagement, sales revenue and customer lifetime value but continuing to improve the digital customer experience.
- You can demonstrate an understanding in current and future leading tools for managing customers and digital experience.
- You are a self-starter, who is highly entrepreneurial and able to thrive in an ambiguous environment, whilst enjoying the sleeves rolled-up culture. You are able to make an impact quickly and are both capable of thinking outside the box, whilst being strategic and analytical.
- Experience of chairing a diverse group of internal partners and will be able to lead discussions with external suppliers.
As the Director of Product, you feel...
You will be responsible for the business’s core product planning and execution all through the lifecycle of the business. This is inclusive of gathering and prioritizing requirements for the product, defining the vision for the product, and collaborating with other directors and heads from the engineering, marketing, sales, and operations departments to ensure that the financial and consumer satisfaction goals are met.
You will ensure that that the company’s overall strategy and goals are supported by those of the product; that the product goals and strategy do not deviate from that of the business.
You will own the end-to-end digital customer experience, influencing web design and managing multiple e-commerce websites and product development
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. Our group also includes the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH.
As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts we can enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined competence and strength: We know what sparks squeaks, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: inspire in a warm way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time at any place! We give our best every day with over 600 colleagues.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.