Graphic/UX Designer and Video editor (m/f/d)Jochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements and brand guidelines
- Create wireframes and translate concepts into interactive click dummies
- Ensure outstanding usability and a convincing user experience
- Can think passionately and solution-oriented, optimising images for more conversion in the right channel
- Produce offline printing material for events
- Video editing and/or video creation
You bring these qualities with you
Our ideal candidate has experience in not just beautiful design but has a flair to continuously optimise with value drive in mind. If you are a self-driven designer, who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand visually across markets and not afraid to get a little technical, we want to hear from you!
- Proven graphic design experience
- UX/UI basic experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Solid video editing skills
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Coachable, and open for constructive feedback
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Excellent English communication skills and another European language(German, French, Italian or Spanish)
p.s send us a sample of your best work with your c.v
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal "experience card" with an annual credit of approximately 500
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
MVV Job Ticket
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
At Regiondo, our goal is to be the most loved & adopted European booking solution. Helping transform operators in the experience industry go digital is what makes us thrive! Our goal is to grow in the European markets, connect their needs with the benefits we can offer & make European experiences bookable online.
This position is key and compliments our B2B Marketing team with conversion-oriented design that can support to constantly deliver value driven content through variety of mediums across different channels.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.