Junior Sales Manager (m/f/d) NiceJochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- Research and identify potential customers in the tourism and activities industry in France
- Active approach to generate leads by phone, as an important part of the sales team
- Scheduling web-demo calls and, once you feel confident, doing them yourself
- Assessing the requirements and challenges of Regiondo customers
- Contributing significantly to the success of our company
- Close cooperation with Account Executives, Marketing & Product Teams
You bring these qualities with you
- Initial work experience in Telesales, as a salesperson or ambitions to develop yourself in this area
- Successfully completed a commercial or service-oriented education
- Know-how in tourism or in SaaS is a plus
- The ability to excite potential business partners with a positive spirit and strong reasoning
- Highly driven, reliable work style as well as strong communication skills
- You have excellent language skills: French on a native level and English on a professional level required
Below mentioned benefits are valid for our location in Germany:
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Hello, we are Regiondo, a dynamic, fast-growing international start up with its head office in Munich. Founded in 2011 our company is an independent subsidiary of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group. With our innovative software solution, we digitize providers of events and experiences. We enable them to distribute their offer through their own website as well as external portals such as Expedia, GetyourGuide, Musement or Viator.
Our goal: extensive growth of our customer base all over Europe. That is why we’re looking for you!
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.