Marketing Analyst (m/f/d)Jochen Schweizer mydays Group
of employment Full-time
These experiences come to you
- Marketing analyses: Conception and implementation of marketing analyses on various issues.
- Customer journey analyses
- Target groups & buyer analyses
- Marketing efficiency analyses (media efficiency, attribution modelling)
- Competition analyses
- Marketing Reporting & Data Preparation: Definition of KPIs and creation of standardised / automated reports and dashboards for marketing and linking of different data sources to derive marketing strategies:
- Data Warehouse
- Google Analytics
- YouGov, Nielsen
- Campaign monitoring: Evaluation and impact measurement of marketing campaigns as well as advertising media tests and derivation of corresponding recommendations for action:
- Hypotheses development
- Define KPIs
- Create campaign forecasts
- Generate insights and create derivations
- Marketing Controlling: Provision of data and information for successful strategic marketing planning & budget allocation.
- Stakeholder Management: Interface between Brand Marketing, Online Marketing, BI, Web Analytics, Finance and external service providers on the topic of Data & Analytics.
These are the qualities you bring
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics, mathematics, business informatics, consumer insights or similar fields.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Data Science / Analytics / Marketing BI preferably in the environment of an e-commerce company
- Deep understanding of data-driven marketing, customer journeys, classic and digital marketing channels
- Experience with marketing, analytics and reporting tools
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics and other analysis and visualisation tools; PowerBI an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, very good knowledge of SQL
- Committed team player with organisational talent and very good analytical skills
- Very good written and spoken English
As Germany's largest experience provider, we can now enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined expertise and strength. Our mission: to inspire and create unforgettable memories. The brand keys could not be more different.
Boundary experience, adrenaline, impulse and thrill are guarantees for extraordinary experiences and deeply rooted in Jochen Schweizer's brand essence. Hungry for extraordinary experiences, greedy for fresh impulses, you will grow beyond yourself with Jochen Schweizer and experience what you are really made of.
"Time together", emotion and bonding are drivers for the gifting of mydays experiences and brand promise for the perfect gift. What really counts is the feeling of togetherness and adventure with your loved ones.
The groundwork for the repositioning of the two strong brands has already been done, the cornerstones for preparing for national and international growth have been set.
What is missing? A cool head that keeps an eye on all the marketing budgets, a feeling for all the interactions that influence each other and all the strings in its hand.
Our team is really looking forward to meeting you!
What we offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with the bAV
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, really good coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
Approx. 500 € experience credit per year and regular "experience checks
Among other things, joint training sessions and - optionally - a Body & Soul membership
MVV Job Ticket
Publicly to the workplace - with the discounted annual ticket
MyShares share program
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coachings, seminars and trainings at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Flexible working hours
Generous mobile work and working time arrangements for our employees
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands in the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group in October 2017. In addition, our group includes the tour operator Hip Trips, the leisure community Spontacts, the ticketing software provider Regiondo and the Jochen Schweizer NOW! app.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application documents including your salary requirements and your current notice period.