Partner Onboarding Manager (m/f/d)Jochen Schweizer mydays Group
of employment Full-time
These experiences come to you
- Independent management of implementation projects
- Analyse the requirements of our new customers
- Close cooperation with support and sales
- Occasional business trips to our clients for on-site implementations and training
- Optimise and automate processes with the aim of an increasingly seamless implementation experience for our new customers
- Impulsive, competent and comprehensive advice
These are the qualities you bring
- You have already gained some professional experience in sales, customer service and/or account management
- You are characterised by an independent and structured way of working
- You are customer- and service-oriented and can't be put off by anything
- Experience with CSS, HTML codes or also with web design is an advantage, but not a must
- You impress with your strong communication skills and have excellent written and spoken German as well as a good command of English.
What we offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with the bAV
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, really good coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
Approx. 500 € experience credit per year and regular "experience checks
Among other things, joint training sessions and - optionally - a Body & Soul membership
MVV Job Ticket
Publicly to the workplace - with the discounted annual ticket
MyShares share program
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coachings, seminars and trainings at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Flexible working hours
Generous mobile work and working time arrangements for our employees
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands in the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group in October 2017. In addition, our group includes the tour operator Hip Trips, the leisure community Spontacts, the ticketing software provider Regiondo and the Jochen Schweizer NOW! app.
As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts, we can now enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with bundled competence and strength: We know what ignites squeals, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: to inspire in a heartfelt way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time in any place! To do this, we give our best every day with over 500 colleagues.
With our fast-growing SaaS business, Regiondo GmbH, we have made it our goal to achieve nationwide growth in Europe. With our innovative software solution, we digitise leisure and experience providers such as surf waves, trampoline halls, city guides and entire tourist regions and enable them to sell on their own website as well as via various other portals. Our goal: nationwide growth in Europe. For this we are looking for active support!
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application documents including your salary requirements and your current notice period.