Intern (m/f/d) Retail - Jochen Schweizer ShopsJochen Schweizer mydays Group
Type of employment
These experiences come to you
- As an intern (m/f/d), you are an integral part of the team, accompanying projects and taking responsibility for your own projects.
- You support the team in the planning and implementation of the shop's own marketing measures.
- You are the contact person (m/f/d) for the shops for any questions and uncertainties
- With us, you will gain insight into the areas of personnel, shop controlling, marketing, as well as shop IT and logistics.
- You learn how to work safely with SAP ERP
- You can actively shape the individual travel product of the Jochen Schweizer shops
These are the qualities you bring
- You have courage and joy of experience
- You can identify with our product
- Communication is one of your strengths
- You are a team player and have organisational talent
- You are responsible, flexible and reliable
- You have good to very good MS Office skills
- You are currently studying, have completed vocational training or are looking for a varied internship for other reasons.
Start: immediately / by arrangement
Duration: Preferably: Compulsory internship according to the time requirements of the respective university/study regulations
You feel comfortable in a creative, hands-on environment and are looking for an internship that is a new experience every day? Then we look forward to receiving your application, including a message explaining why you are the right person for the job!
What we offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with the bAV
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, really good coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
Approx. 500 € experience credit per year and regular "experience checks
Among other things, joint training sessions and - optionally - a Body & Soul membership
MVV Job Ticket
Publicly to the workplace - with the discounted annual ticket
MyShares share program
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coachings, seminars and trainings at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Flexible working hours
Generous mobile work and working time arrangements for our employees
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands in the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. Our group also includes the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH and the JS NOW! app.
As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts, we can enrich our customers' lives even more comprehensively with our combined expertise and strength: We know what creates sparks, adrenaline rushes, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: to inspire warmly and create unforgettable memories - for everyone, at any time, in any place! With over 500 colleagues, we give our best every day.
The retail department manages and supervises the 25 Jochen Schweizer shops in Germany. Our current team of 6 is responsible for the expansion of new locations, the planning and implementation of location-related marketing campaigns, shop logistics, personnel issues and much more.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application documents including your salary requirements and your current notice period.