Product Manager (m/f/d) Nice - RegiondoJochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- Lawyer of the customer – You love to get to know the tour and activity operators, want to understand their needs and pains and you love to dive into research!
- Translation of research – Translate the research into hypothesis, work out and present recommendations for action
- Openminded – You build open and flexible tools so that tour and activity operators of all sizes can rely on us to run their businesses
- Synthetize – Listen to a lot of input from our customers, sales team, support team and the rest of the Product team and synthesize it into simple and intuitive solutions to complex business problems
- Visualization complexity – Create visualizations of complex problems and find the language appropriate for the target audience
- Creative mind – Establish, develop creative ideas to improve the software and make the daily work life of our users better and easier
- User-centered vision – You work on a common vision, always keeping the user in focus
- Collaboration – Pair and collaborate with your UI department, product owners and in multidisciplinary product teams on technical implementation
- Low effort, high impact – You innovate and iterate based on lean and agile principles and work closely with the software development team
You bring these qualities with you
- Ideally 2-5 years of practical experience working as a product manager, product owner or in User Experience, Research, Customer Experience, Service Designer or related
- Knowledge of user experience and interaction design processes and methodology
- Knowledge in the B2B target would be highly appreciated
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and can represent user experience skills but share the balance between project affinity, software as a service and the leisure industry
- Based in Nice, France
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French, other European languages much appreciated
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Regiondo is a dynamic, fast-growing international start up base in Nice. Founded in 2011 our company is an independent subsidiary of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group.
With our innovative software solution, we digitize providers of events and experiences. With our fast-growing SaaS business, Regiondo GmbH, we have made it our goal to achieve extensive growth all over Europe.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.