Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)Jochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- You are the expert for our users and prospects and know exactly who they are, how they shop and what their needs are. Based on this, you drive change in our sales and marketing processes.
- You collaborate on developing innovative marketing campaigns to drive demand. In doing so, you demonstrate a keen eye for detail and clearly articulate our product value proposition.
- You understand the needs of our users and translate that into target group-oriented product positioning and messaging.
- As a Product Evangelist, you plan new product launches, approve existing products, and lead cross-functional marketing plan execution.
- You keep a close eye on the numbers: you constantly evaluate the effectiveness of product marketing programs and make recommendations for action.
- You know our competitors like the back of your hand: you observe what they are doing today and deduce how they will position themselves in the future.
- You work closely with colleagues from Marketing, Product Management and Sales and show diplomatic skills when to push back and when to get involved.
You bring these qualities with you
- You have proven experience in a product marketing role (or comparable role) in the Software as a Service (SaaS) area.
- You are passionate about digital branding, have a high affinity for digital channels and trends
- You know your way around state of the art analytic tools, as well as productivity applications (e.g. Microsoft Office and JIRA)
- You can demonstrate exceptional ROI tracking skills to show what works - or doesn't work
- You are a project management talent and are used to keeping a lot of balls in the air
- You are credited with excellent interpersonal skills: when dealing with direct colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties, you are a true team player!
- You have a very good command of English
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts we can enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined competence and strength: We know what sparks squeaks, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm.
Our group also includes the booking solution Regiondo GmbH, founded in 2011. Regiondo is a dynamic, fast-growing international start up based in Munich. With our innovative software solution, we digitize the leisure industry. With our fast-growing SaaS business, Regiondo GmbH, we have made it our goal to achieve extensive growth all over Europe.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.