Product Owner (m/f/d) – Consumer ExperienceJochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- Define the future of consumer interactions (e.g. redemption of vouchers) by collaborating with business analysts and stakeholders to transform ideas and business goals into an actionable development roadmap
- Define, clarify, and prioritize requirements, and make sure that stories are refined to the point where developers have clear goals and acceptance criteria
- Define and maintain the technical vision and roadmap, and strike the right balance between business requirements and technological excellence
- Ensure regular, reliable, and high-quality releases
- Keep your development team’s roadmap aligned with other projects, teams, and their product owners
- Collaborate with UX designers, data analysts and operations
- Define and monitor KPIs, business and technical metrics to ensure the success of your product
You bring these qualities with you
- Strong communication and planning skills
- Good knowledge and proven experience in working with software development teams, preferably on web applications
- Experience with working in agile frameworks like Scrum or Kanban
- Experience in coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
- Willingness to acquire additional system/technical/process knowledge as needed
- Fluent communication in English. Ability to communicate in German is a plus, but not required.
- At least 2 years of experience in a product owner role or technical product owner role
- Experience in the industry sectors e-commerce, travel/booking or voucher/gift business is a big bonus
OUR TECH STACK
React based micro frontends - server-side rendering - self-contained-systems - a fully event driven architecture based on Apache Kafka - containerized applications
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. Our group also includes the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH.
As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts we can enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined competence and strength: We know what sparks squeaks, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: inspire in a warm way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time at any place! We give our best every day with over 600 colleagues.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.