Scrum Master (m/f/d) - Part-timeJochen Schweizer mydays Group
Type of employment
These experiences come to you
- You are part of our Agile Competence Center and bring your expertise where it is needed most: in the design and continuous improvement of the working methods and processes of our IT teams.
- You are good at promoting and challenging: you train, coach and develop high-performing teams in the direction of self-management and cross-functionality.
- You establish the principle of Kaizen in the teams and beyond.
- You also read between the lines: You recognize and moderate conflicts within the teams and encourage creative input and output through Leading by Example
- Transparency for everyone: You create transparency, both in development and in communication across all levels
These are the qualities you bring
- You have several years of explicit professional experience as a Scrum Master in cross-functional teams and ideally experience with scaled frameworks (LeSs, Nexus).
- You are characterized by an agile mindset, which you not only exemplify, but also transfer to your teams.
- You are familiar with practices and principles from XP, Lean and Kanban.
- You are a communication talent and always work in a team-, goal- and customer-oriented manner and enrich the team with empathy and composure even in stressful situations.
- Ideally, you have a technical background and are able to understand the issues of complex development projects very well.
- You want to do more than just one task and use your drive to significantly advance and shape the company.
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
The growth and development goals of our group of companies are manifold: from the expansion of further European locations to the development of a new IT platform for all our services.
With agile processes that always put people first, we take a focused approach and look forward to setting new standards for digital experience for both our clients and our partners.
As Scrum Master (m/f/d) you are the driving force for the transformation of business agility. Your goal? Self-organized and high-performing teams. How? By building a trusting team culture in which all team members bring their strengths together and pull together. By reacting quickly in transparent structures, by making efficient, customer-focused decisions and creative solutions.
Our team of 7 experienced Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters and Kanban Coaches is looking for new colleagues as Scrum Masters.
By the way: This position is possible in full time or part time ≥ 30 hours
What we offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with the bAV
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, really good coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
Approx. 500 € experience credit per year and regular "experience checks
Among other things, joint training sessions and - optionally - a Body & Soul membership
MVV Job Ticket
Publicly to the workplace - with the discounted annual ticket
MyShares share program
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coachings, seminars and trainings at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Flexible working hours
Generous mobile work and working time arrangements for our employees
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands in the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group in October 2017. In addition, our group includes the tour operator Hip Trips, the leisure community Spontacts, the ticketing software provider Regiondo and the Jochen Schweizer NOW! app.
As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts, we can now enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with bundled competence and strength: We know what ignites squeals, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: to inspire in a heartfelt way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time in any place! To do this, we give our best every day with over 500 colleagues.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application documents including your salary requirements and your current notice period.