Senior Controller (m/f/d)Jochen Schweizer mydays Group
of employment Full-time
These experiences come to you
- Preparation of company-wide budget, rolling forecast and multi-year plans
- Analysis and reporting of financial and non-financial corporate key figures and performance
- Development and modelling of business cases and business plans as well as contribution margin calculations
- Preparation of management reports and decision papers
- Business Partner for the operational areas
- Implementation of systems to increase efficiency and effectiveness of operational areas
- Co-design and further development of existing controlling processes and procedures
These are the qualities you bring
- A degree in business administration, ideally with a focus on finance/controlling
- At least 5 years of professional experience in controlling, ideally experience in the eCommerce industry
- Good knowledge of accounting (HGB and IFRS)
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with a structured, committed and independent way of working
- High communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills, other tools are a definite plus.
- German and English fluently spoken and written
What we offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with the bAV
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, really good coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
Approx. 500 € experience credit per year and regular "experience checks
Among other things, joint training sessions and - optionally - a Body & Soul membership
MVV Job Ticket
Publicly to the workplace - with the discounted annual ticket
MyShares share program
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coachings, seminars and trainings at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Flexible working hours
Generous mobile work and working time arrangements for our employees
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands in the experience market, were united in October 2017 under the umbrella of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group. Our group also includes the tour operator Hip Trips, the leisure community Spontacts from the ticketing software provider Regiondo and the JS NOW! App.
As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts, we can now, with our bundled competence and strength, enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively: We know what sparks squeaky fits, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: to inspire in a heartfelt way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time and any place! We give our best every day with over 500 colleagues.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application documents including your salary requirements and your current notice period.