(Senior) Recruiter (m/f/d) - NiceJochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
The modern recruiter: definitely more than a role! With us you are:
- Ownershiper: you are responsible for the entire recruiting lifecycle of your target group: from manager briefing and choosing the appropriate search strategy to managing the selection process and interviewing to hiring.
- Salesperson: You know how to build a pipeline, nurture leads and grow your network. With your strong communication and negotiation skills, you generate enthusiasm and win for both sides.
- Advisor: You advise and challenge our Hiring Managers, keep an eye on process & KPI's and become a valued recruiting expert and sparring partner for them.
- Matchmaker: You are always looking for the perfect fit. You control skill sets, hiring manager personalities, team and company culture and bring together what belongs together.
- Innovator: You set the right impulses through new trends. You guide applicants through a modern recruiting process and inspire them with a successful candidate experience. (#weareexperience)
- Researcher: You identify suitable recruiting channels in the respective markets and quickly develop a feel for the labor market and the competition.
You bring these qualities with you
- You have successfully completed a relevant course of study or specialized training.
- We also welcome career changers with appropriate professional experience.
- You already have several years of professional experience in the (international) recruitment of specialists and executives.
- You are known for your cool head and know how to keep many balls in the air
- You have a broad and profound knowledge of all relevant recruiting topics and always keep yourself up-to-date regarding new trends.
- You find the right balance between KPI-driven work, emotional intelligence and enthusiasm for new recruiting approaches.
- You are fluent in English and have a basic knowledge of German and even more foreign languages? Bull's eye!
Our headquarter is located in the heart of Munich, Germany. Due to the international growth of our subsidiary Regiondo, we have additional offices in Nice, FR, Milan, IT and Sibiu, ROU.
We work in a networked and modern way, so it doesn't matter to us which office you work from.
You want to work in Munich? We support you in your move and personally show you the most beautiful beer gardens in the area!
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. Our group also includes the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH and JS NOW! App.
As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts we can enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined competence and strength: We know what sparks squeaks, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: inspire in a warm way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time at any place! We give our best every day with over 500 colleagues.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.