Senior UX designer (f/m/d) - MunichJochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
Regiondo is looking for a passionate and experienced UX/UI Designer (f/m/d) to contribute to establishing our user-centric approach, exploring users’ pains and needs and creating intuitive experiences for our users.
In your role you take care of the holistic approach to the product, and you integrate a long-term vision in your daily design and research work.
As a part of the core team, you will help set and achieve strategic goals while working with different stakeholders and development teams.
Together with your UX/UI colleagues, you will help solve users’ problems keeping the business perspective in mind and support the internationalization of our product in European and global markets.
You bring these qualities with you
We are looking for you if you…
- have 4+ years of experience in the field of UX Design
- speak fluently English + one additional Mid-European language (German, French, Italian or Spanish)
- have experience with SaaS
- have experience designing accessible experiences throughout different device sizes
- are able to handle complex projects working with interdisciplinary teams in an international environment
- are able to think of the product in a holistic way
- are familiar with usability principles, guidelines and techniques
- are proficient in the usage of industry standard UX/UI tools for different
- stages of design (wireframing, user flows, high fidelity designs, prototyping and testing) such as Figma or similar
- are able to combine quantitative data with qualitative input from the UX
- interviews that you will be running with our users
- bring empathy and good communication skills, in order to communicate
- efficiently with different departments and development teams
- are motivated in your daily work and open to learn new tools and methods
- have good visual design skills and are able to work with a design system
- apply user centered design while being able to make compromises between users' and business needs
Do you feel this is the right job for you and want to join our team? Great! We are looking forward to your application including your cv and impactful portfolio.
You don’t need a presentation letter, but it would be great if you could answer the following questions:
- What are you looking for in your new job and why do you think you can find it at Regiondo?
- What has been your biggest success and your biggest failure in your UX career so far?
- What do you enjoy most about your job?
You want to look behind the scenes and know why our colleagues like to work in the UX/UI field at Regiondo?
You can just contact Anna (https://www.linkedin.com/in/anna-gordash-1ab049b4/) or Francesca (https://de.linkedin.com/in/francesca-de-gaetano-964993151 ).
Maybe they will even have time for a virtual coffee, where you can ask questions and exchange ideas without any obligation
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Regiondo is a dynamic, fast-growing international company with its main office in Munich. Founded in 2011, our company is an independent subsidiary of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group. With our innovative all-in-one booking software solution, we enable operators and partners to digitize their activities and events. With our successfully growing subscription-based business model, we have made it our goal to achieve extensive growth all over Europe.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.