Team Lead (m/f/d) CRMJochen Schweizer mydays Group
of employment Full-time
These experiences come to you
- You are responsible for the CRM for the B2C area of the Jochen Schweizer & mydays brands.
- You take over the disciplinary and technical leadership of the 4-person CRM team
- You improve the customer experience and at the same time ensure the achievement of relevant KPIs along the customer journey
- Together with your team, you design customer communication along all touchpoints (especially email and print) and manage projects to increase customer lifetime value.
- You keep an eye on our performance and customer satisfaction at all times and derive correlations and necessary steps from this.
- You observe developments on the market and among competitors and bring these impulses to JSMD.
- You are responsible for the CRM budget and forecasts
These are the qualities you bring
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration or similar studies
- You can demonstrate several years of experience in online marketing, especially in the area of CRM
- You know how to shape and inspire a team and ideally already have experience as a manager
- You are known for your commitment, decisiveness, open-mindedness and hands-on mentality
- You are not only an excellent strategist (m/f/d), but also have a good eye for detail and very good analytical skills.
- The common tools as well as the English language do not pose a challenge
What we offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with the bAV
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, really good coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
Approx. 500 € experience credit per year and regular "experience checks
Among other things, joint training sessions and - optionally - a Body & Soul membership
MVV Job Ticket
Publicly to the workplace - with the discounted annual ticket
MyShares share program
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coachings, seminars and trainings at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Flexible working hours
Generous mobile work and working time arrangements for our employees
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands in the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group in October 2017. In addition, our group includes the ticketing software provider Regiondo GmbH, with which we have set ourselves the goal of becoming Europe's most popular booking software.
As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts, we can now enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined expertise and strength: We know what ignites squeals, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: to inspire in a heartfelt way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time in any place! To do this, we give our best every day with over 500 colleagues.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application documents including your salary requirements and your current notice period.