UI Designer (m/f/d)
Jochen Schweizer mydays Group | Paulina Schlaegel | Mühldorfstraße 8 | München
UI Designer (m/f/d)Jochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- You design independently in challenging, digital projects and work closely with user experience concepts. You always have mobile in mind
- With your knowledge of interactions and interface design, you will enable our customers to have a memorable shopping experience.
- You'll support with high-fidelity click dummies, making user interactions visible before development.
- Your focus is on an optimal user experience/usability as well as the goal of conversion/SEO optimization.
- Through close exchange with the product owners, UX conceptors, other UI designers and the development team, you clarify feasibility and effort at an early stage.
- You'll become our style guide guru, keeping track of all the design elements in use and constantly evolving it.
- You actively shape our agile process, for example through workshops or new methods. You initiate, design and moderate meetings independently.
You bring these qualities with you
- Whether you have completed your studies (interaction design, media design, human-computer interaction, design, etc.), have completed an apprenticeship or are a career changer, we will be impressed by your portfolio, your experience and your personality.
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in the development and implementation of digital responsive designs.
- Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, WordPress or similar tools are among your daily work tools.
- You have a strong know-how and curiosity for digital trends and technologies.
- High quality standards and attention to detail are a matter of course for you.
- Your English skills are very good. German skills are a big Plus.
- You are located in Munich
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. Our group also includes the tour operator Hip Trips GmbH, the leisure community Spontacts GmbH, the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH and JS NOW! App.
As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts we can enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined competence and strength: We know what sparks squeaks, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: inspire in a warm way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time at any place! We give our best every day with over 500 colleagues.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.