Salesperson for Experiences (m/f/d) for the location REGENSBURG as working studentJochen Schweizer mydays Group
of employment Contract
These experiences come to you
- You sell with passion exciting experiences from crime thriller dinners to parachute jumps and unforgettable adventure trips
- From over 4000 experiences you help our customers to find the right one
- You inspire through service-oriented action and prove the right feeling for the needs of our customers even in tricky situations
- You contribute to the achievement of your store's sales targets and support the continuous optimisation of processes.
- You support the Store Manager with the staff planning for your store and ensure a smooth business process.
- You maintain the sales area of your store and actively help shape it
These are the qualities you bring
- You are an enrolled student (m/f/d)
- You already have experience in sales and are a real sales and organisational talent
- You're a career changer? Experience in the hotel industry, tourism or gastronomy is also an advantage
- You inspire everyone with your self-confident, communicative and quick-witted personality
- You are a real team player, pursue common goals and have a strong hands-on mentality
- You can be relied on 100%, because a sense of responsibility is definitely one of your strengths
What we offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with the bAV
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, really good coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
Approx. 500 € experience credit per year and regular "experience checks
Among other things, joint training sessions and - optionally - a Body & Soul membership
MVV Job Ticket
Publicly to the workplace - with the discounted annual ticket
MyShares share program
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coachings, seminars and trainings at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Flexible working hours
Generous mobile work and working time arrangements for our employees
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands in the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group in October 2017. In addition, our group includes the ticketing software provider Regiondo.
As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts, we can now enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined expertise and strength: We know what ignites squeals, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: to inspire in a heartfelt way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time in any place! To do this, we give our best every day with over 600 colleagues.
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application documents including your salary requirements and your current notice period.