Working Student (m/f/d)| Sales DevelopmentJochen Schweizer mydays Group
These experiences are coming towards you
- You will conduct market research in the leisure markets, primarily in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
- You support the European expansion outside our core markets
- You manage potential new customers, accounts and campaigns in our CRM system Salesforce
- You work in a start-up culture with young, ambitious and international teams
You bring these qualities with you
- You are a registered student (m/f/d) in the field of economics, linguistics, marketing - sales, tourism or a comparable field of study.
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in sales and CRM (e.g. Salesforce)
- You are dutiful and work diligent
- You are curious, open and have good communication skills
- You speak and write German and English fluently - any other language from B2 level is a plus
What we can offer you
The benefits listed may vary depending on the location.
Company pension scheme
Not an exciting, but important topic: We will top up your pension with a company pension scheme (bAV)
Food & Drinks
Daily fresh fruit, great coffee and all you can drink water dispenser
A personal „experience card“ with an annual credit of approximately 500 €
Among other things joint training sessions and - optionally - a free gym membership (Body & Soul)
use public transportation - with the discounted annual ticket
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group's employee stock option plan
Coaching, seminars and training at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
Discounted travel offers
Travel offers which are bookable only by tourism professionals, e.g. at PepXpress and Sun Promotions
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands in the adventure market, were united under the brand of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group in October 2017. In addition, our group includes the ticketing software provider Regiondo.
As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts, we can now, with combined expertise and strength, enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively: We know what ignites squeals, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: to inspire in a heartfelt way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time in any place! To that end, we give our best every day with over 500 colleagues.
With our fast-growing SaaS business, Regiondo GmbH, we have made it our goal to achieve nationwide growth in Europe. For this we are looking for energetic support
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.